Friday, June 22, 2012

Just Because She Said It Doesn't Make It True!

Oh, how many times I've uttered, said, and yes yelled that phrase today.

"She said it's raining."

There's not a cloud in the sky.

"He said I don't have any toys."

The room is littered with toys.

"You can't eat breakfast."

As I place the bowls in front of them.

And then, Sarah came up with this one:

"Violet, you weren't born before me."

And Violet, went nuts.

Seriously?

Because, yes, Violet, we've been lying to you for the past nine years. Sarah is really your older sister. You're actually the younger sister.

*sigh*

2 comments:

  1. LOL!! Thanks for the laugh. :)

    We have the same issue in our house but it's T who says things and J who goes nuts!!

    So I definitely feel your pain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hee hee....I only have one and he makes me nuts.

    ReplyDelete