Thursday, October 4, 2012

Politics and Facebook

I'm a republican. But I don't think Obama is evil. Do I agree with his politics? Not quite. I also don't think Romney is evil. Do I agree with Romney? Not quite.

So who am I going to vote for?

I don't know.

Then,  after reading my Facebook feed this morning I decided. I'm totally voting for Obama.

Then I got deeper into my feed .  . . and decided I'm totally voting for Romney.

Because these Facebook status' verbally ripping Obama and Romney apart really made me think and change my point of view

*snort*

Here's what those status updates did do:

Convince me that Republicans are going to vote for Romney because Obama is an evil man.

And also convince me that Democrats are going to vote for Obama because, duh, Romney is an evil man.

Mind? Blown.

So, who am I voting for on November 4?

I don't know.