Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Pretty All True . . .Featured Blogger!

I can hardly believe it!! Kris, over at Pretty All True, who I mentioned yesterday, has chosen me as one of her featured bloggers!! When I 'found' Pretty All True, I was captivated. I love how Kris writes, so much so that I immediately Followed her. And wanted to meet her family. Not in a stalkerish-scary-freaky way, you understand. But in a Maj and Kellan (her daughters) and Mark (her husband) are  beyond entertaining, humorous and totally lovable way, that make you want to instantly be friends with them. Like, I want to have them over for dinner and a great big slumber party where we watch movies and stay up all night giggling. Anyway. She has this hilarious feature, called "Make Me Come!" You send her a link to one your posts that you think is compelling, and if she likes it, she will comment on it. She has a sizable blog, so I thought, "Hey, I'll send in a post and see what happens. I totally thinks she rocks and would love her to read some of my writing." Well, I "Made Her Come" and she commented on my post, "Where I Lose Myself." I was so thrilled. And I thought that was the end of it. Turns out I didn't read the 'fine print' in my excitement to link up to her 'Make Me Come' feature. If she liked what she read, I would become a Featured Blogger!

So today, there I am! So go there now! Not to see me, silly! You've probably read my post before. But go check Kris out. She kicks some serious butt and totally rocks it like a rock star. I think she may be a rock star.

Kim

5 comments:

  1. That's awesome! Congrads!
    -Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love you, babe.

    And I loved your post.

    I am so looking forward to getting to know you better. Starting with yesterday's post.

    Yay!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Diana @Hormonal ImbalancesNovember 3, 2010 at 4:21 PM

    That is great! Pretty All True is amazing. Congrats lady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love Kris and congrats on you for being one of her featured bloggers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOOO! That's awesome! Congratulations on being a featured gal!

    ReplyDelete