Monday, October 17, 2011

Red Light Green Light

Stopped at a red light the other day. 

 John is in his car seat, diagonally behind me.

I reach over and flip the radio station.

From behind me, an odd sound.

I look around.

Nothing.

I hear it again.

Aaahphewww  aaaaahphewwww

Checking my rearview mirror I see John take a huge, deep breath-

Aaaaaaaah

and blow it out-

pheeeeewwww

The light turns green and he squeals in delights.

"I did it, Mommy! It worked! I made it green! I blowed it green!"

I love this kid.

 

11 comments:

  1. Niiiice! :) you're lucky if you didn't also get slightly spit on the process! Mine haven't quite mastered blowing without spitting ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaand I'm dead now.

    I am going to squeeze his head off.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my. That's flippin adorable. Just gotta love a little person's thought process ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it. If it weren't for Ava, our elevators would never come.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Plenty of spit, but it's so cute, can't really complain!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't take credit - my husband taught them all to do this. And they all still do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Right? My husband taught them to do this, and they all still do it - even Violet, although she kows it doesn't work.

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooooh, elevators!! A new talent to add!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awwwwwwww.....

    I remember doing that, myself :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Isn't it the cutest? Don't forget to teach your kids!

    ReplyDelete