Sunday, December 25, 2011

It's Christmas! It's Christmas!

It's Christmas and I'm up way too early, sitting here anxiously waiting for the kids to wake.up.right.this.very.minute!

I think I'm more excited than they are.

You know how every year they ask for for a gift that is unattainalbe? (No, we cannot get a pony. Or a pool. Or our very own life sized Thomas the Train.) This year they totally asked for a do-able gift: xbox 360

SCORE

So after I convinced Violet that xbox's were like a thousand dollars and there was no way on God's green earth that we were ever getting one and she explained to Sarah and John how much that was (It's like aaaalll the toys in Target) I got on Amazon and ordered it. For a $140 less than Best Buy/Target.

SCORE

We set it up last night, per Diana's instructions. Becuase that girl is smart. Then I played the games and oh my lord did I have fun! My husband attempted to not laugh at me. Did you know that the game takes pictures of you as you play it? As you jump and throw your body about in weird positions? So when the pictures of me playing flashed up on the screen?? OMG. The pictures of me in my pajama's, my glasses and no make up?? Yeah. He stopped even pretending I wasn't a hot mess.

I had a blast and that means the kids are going to as well.

SCORE.

It's almost 7:00.

I have to go!!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, yay for getting the "unattainable gift!"

    I think we need to see these pictures! I have friends who just became parents of twins through surrogacy - however, the husband of the couple, well, he was holding onto his videogame playing ways . . . there may be a picture or two of me, dancing to a Gaga song out there...

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is now a picture of me dancing to 'Forget you.' From behind. It IS fun, though, isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting!!! I'm so glad for you guys. I love that feeling. Merry belated Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete