Thursday, March 8, 2012

Diary Of A Mad Fat Girl: Book Review

This is a paid review by Blogher. However, all opinions are my own.

 

I.love.this.book.

I read it twice. It was that good.

In Diary of Mad Fat Woman, by Stephanie McAfee, Ace Jones is the kind of girl you want to be your best friend. You totally want to hang out with her, have a drink, eat a pizza and have some good girl talk. You know she is the kind of woman who has your back, is loyal and fun.

This story, of Ace and her best friends Lily, Chloe, Mason and Ethan Allen (love it!) is a madcap story of intrigue, small town politics, clandestine affairs and long hidden secrets. It's a story of love, friendship and even of a woman rediscovering herself.

I adored this book, as I said. I laughed out loud - snorted - and giggled like a teenager. I was outraged in parts and couldn't wait to find out the big secret (which I totally didn't figure out on my own).

Of the book reviews I've done, this is by far my favorite and I'm telling you, read it.  You won't be disappointed. If you want to read more about Diary Of A Mad Fat Woman and see discussions about it - they'll be a riot - click on this link:  http://www.blogher.com/bookclub/now-reading-diary-mad-fat-girl

This is a paid review by BlogHer, but all opionions are my own.

1 comment: