Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Mojo

I seem to have lost my blogging mojo this summer. Right now I feel as though I've told my story. I like in some ways I'm just floating through my blog and skimming others blogs.

 

I don't understand it, or know what to do.  I love blogging. I love reading others blogs. I find inspiration, ideas and advice in them. I laugh and cry as I read so many of you all.

 
And now I'm kind of lost it seems.

 

I was insanely jealous of those who were at BlogHer who I so wanted to meet. But then I thought . . . did it make sense that I wanted to be there so badly when I haven't really blogged all summer? Yet, I was definitely jealous. The meet ups, the networking, the sessions. And yes, the swag (not gonna lie, the pictures I've seen are amazing!). And I've got so much going on in my head and heart that I want to share, but I feel like I don't know how to share it anymore.

 

I guess that's my mojo, taking a long walk.

 

So, for now I'm trying to relax about the not wanting or needing to blog -- and I've felt the need for the past two years to talk on here. So that's really hard to understand.

But I've decided that until I feel true inspiration, have real ideas and stories to share, I'm not going to force it. You'd all sense it was wrong and I wouldn't enjoy this. I miss this.

 

Thank you guys for your support, comments and love. It does mean so very much to me.