Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things

* Clean, crisp sheets
* Small cold feet snuggled up against me under warm covers
* The way a baby stretches when you first take them out of their car seat
* Puppy sighs
* The way my niece called Popsicles 'sicle-pops'
*Glowing windows on a cold night
* Suckling noises as my babies nursed
* The sound of my children's laughter
* My husbands eyes. They are the most unique shade of hazel
* Listening to my children's prayers
* First kisses
* My husbands hands and forearms
* Hawaii 5-O. Uh, Haai Alex McLaughlin. (this couldn't all be serious, could it?)
* My husbands laugh
* My children's freshly bathed bums running down the hall
* The way my brother gives my kids 'swing hugs'
* Being healthy
* Josh Groban's Christmas album, Noel (edit, how could I have forgotten this??)
* The way John says 'wook! a wucky penny' for 'lucky penny'
* Watching my hands as I taught Violet to knit
* Listening to Sarah sing any song
* Enjoying life
* This video. Hope you enjoy it!