Friday, January 7, 2011

Friday Featurette

Photobucket

Today I'm being featured over at Mommy Monologues for the Friday Featurette's feature! Pretty crazy, right? I've followed Kate since I started blogging, waaaay back in April, so I'm incredibly excited that I'm up on her blog today. Also, she was one of my first followers, which blew my mind.

I love the idea of Kate's Friday Featurette's. With this she opens her blog to others and lets us . . . well, advertise ourselves. How generous, and a little insane, is that? These Featurette's give those of us who are a *little* lesser known some 'street cred.' So, Kate, thank you!!

Reasons I adore Kate:
*Look at her profile pic. That's from her wedding. Uhm, hello? I want to get married again (to my husband) just to have my picture taken like that.

*She can speak Spanish. Everything sounds better in Spanish. I'd change the oil in the mini van if my husband asked me to do it in Spanish.

*The story of how she and her husband met? HI-larious!

Click on over to see me!

Kim

6 comments:

  1. I'll head over there. Never heard of that blog or the featurette, so it will be fun to check out.

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woo hoo! Congrats on the feature! Headed over to check ya out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to meet you.
    I am headed over to check you out.

    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post over there. Thank you friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for writing Kim! It's an awesome post!

    ReplyDelete