Wednesday, April 27, 2011

What? I'm Fabulous?!

Hear that? That's me, screaming. I just saw that Gucci Mama linked to me today in her HNT post. *screams again* A few weeks ago Gucci and I were chatting on FaceBook and I told her she should use a fishing net ala Jonathan Hilstrand in her next  HNT. Because in that one moment I was totally awesome.  And today she has 'Operation Hillstrand' up and running.

So, if you're stopping by from Gucci, HI! Have a look around, don't be shy!

If you're here as one of my 'usual' people, be aware that Gucci is awesome-sauce, amaze-balls, and is hard core fabuolous. She says what she means and means what she says. I can't remember how I found her, only that I fell in  love with her. Oh, and HNT? It stand for Half Nekkid Thursday's. (yeah . . . she's NOT a Mommy Blogger) :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! Love your disclaimer that she's not a mommy blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always knew you were fabulous, Gucci Mama has good taste...

    ReplyDelete