Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You Oughtta Be In Pictures

I know it's corny, but I love spring. I truly do. I can open the windows and air out the ugly of winter. The grass greens up and I can shove send the kids outside to play. It's a beautiful thing.

Plus, as a mom, I swear I take more pictures in the spring and summer. My camera (that I hate. Just bought it. HATE IT.) is with me always and even John is starting to let me get a good picture every now and then.  And I have plans for these pictures, plans! Only, let's be honest. Between dance/swim/knitting/blogging/friends/ gardening/laundry/breathing/blogging/ I'm not going to get to do want with these pictures.  But then . . .

Shutterfly! Yes! In February I made a photo book for my husbands Great Grandmother. And it was not only fun, but it looks great -- far beyond what I was expecting. 

You should click on over and check it out -- I just scrolled through the photo gifts  and was really surprised by what I found! Luggage tags! Excellent. 

I also discovered that I AM going to make a Father's Day card for my husband at Shutterfly this year. I always think, "Really? One card?" But I bought some cards at Target the other day and was shocked at how much a nice card cost. For $2.39 at Shutterfly I can make one for my husband with his children's faces on it. Way more brownie points right there.

***

Yup, this post is totally about Shutterfly, brought to you by Shutterfly and will be read by Shutterfly. The opinions and buying of anything are strictly my own.

If you have a blog, sign up here  for a chance at 50 free cards.

5 comments:

  1. I LOVE making personalized cards and photo books. I've learned that it's the best (and easiest) way to do a vacation photo book! I also like artscow.com and tinyprints.com because they do random promotions for free photobooks or cards. Just an fyi....artscow is located in hong kong so shipping takes a very long time but the stuff is good quality. The photo books are smaller but easier to store. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made a photo book at Snapfish once. I think it's very similar to Shutterfly. They do have some great gift ideas on those sites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Shutterfly! It's so good to have when you are not at all creative like me and they can do everything for you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife asked for a food processor for Mother's Day, so she got one . . . but I had to also get her a mug with the kids faces on it from Shutterfly. It's not always the most easy-to-use site, but it certainly is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah, like me and the Canon Rebel I HAD to have because it would be so awesome, when really I just want my good old point and shoot back. Shh...don't tell husband.

    There will be picture explosions when the new one FINALLY gets here. She best hurry it up.

    ReplyDelete