Wednesday, May 18, 2011

You Oughtta Be In Pictures

I know it's corny, but I love spring. I truly do. I can open the windows and air out the ugly of winter. The grass greens up and I can shove send the kids outside to play. It's a beautiful thing.

Plus, as a mom, I swear I take more pictures in the spring and summer. My camera (that I hate. Just bought it. HATE IT.) is with me always and even John is starting to let me get a good picture every now and then.  And I have plans for these pictures, plans! Only, let's be honest. Between dance/swim/knitting/blogging/friends/ gardening/laundry/breathing/blogging/ I'm not going to get to do want with these pictures.  But then . . .

Shutterfly! Yes! In February I made a photo book for my husbands Great Grandmother. And it was not only fun, but it looks great -- far beyond what I was expecting. 

You should click on over and check it out -- I just scrolled through the photo gifts  and was really surprised by what I found! Luggage tags! Excellent. 

I also discovered that I AM going to make a Father's Day card for my husband at Shutterfly this year. I always think, "Really? One card?" But I bought some cards at Target the other day and was shocked at how much a nice card cost. For $2.39 at Shutterfly I can make one for my husband with his children's faces on it. Way more brownie points right there.

***

Yup, this post is totally about Shutterfly, brought to you by Shutterfly and will be read by Shutterfly. The opinions and buying of anything are strictly my own.

If you have a blog, sign up here  for a chance at 50 free cards.