Monday, August 29, 2011

Rock You Like A Hurricane

So, we're all just fine despite getting hit by Irene. It wasn't as bad as predicted or we feared. But, our power went out at 7:30 pm Saturday and Delmarva Power is estimating we'll have it back on THURSDAY. We lost 90% of our food and my Internet connection is totaalt gone. I'm posting from my rapidly iPhone BUT am so grateful that I have such silly things to 'complain' about.

I hope Irene was kind to you. We'll return to our regularly scheduled blog on. . . Maybe Saturday. :)

7 comments:

  1. My little corner of Baltimore County won't have power to Friday or Saturday either! Wah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come back soon! I miss talking to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'blog on'
    ha!
    we were out of power for over 24 hours. that was rough. you poor woman! stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're safe! Bummer about the power being out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you guys are doing well despite the 'First World Problems'. lol.

    Irene wasn't too bad to us either. Lost power in our hotel on Sat night and headed out Sun morning. All in all a great trip to our nation's capital.

    P.S. We really need to invent a really fantastic blogging app that isn't like typing on a smart phone. More like talking into a micro-recorder that just instantly transposes our thoughts. How great would that be?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where were you charging up the iphone?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Develop that app woman!! And you were making me so nervous, driving right into the path of Irene!!

    ReplyDelete