Thursday, October 27, 2011

It's Beginning To Look A Lot Like . . . Christmas?

I saw this on FaceBook the other day:

30 days until Black Friday

OMG. What??

But it's true. So, in the spirit of planning, prepping and shopping, I started looking at Shutterfly for our Christmas cards. I know, Christmas, right? But it's time.

PLUS, you all get to benefit from my looking around. I've got two sets of 25 free cards to give away! (Yes, this is my first give-a-way. Yes, I'm way geeked about it. Yes, I'm grinning as I type this. Yes, I'm using a ton of italics.)

As I said, I'm going to be using Shutterfly for my Christmas cards this year -- as I do every year.  I love that I can make a collage of all the cool things the kids have done throughout the year and not have the cards cost a ton. (Here's a Christmas card tip: include pictures of yourselves on your Christmas cards. Ugh, there is little that is more frustrating than getting a great card and not being able to see my friends faces on it as well as their kids.)

Since my sister in law just had a baby (yes! she did! on Monday! a girl!) she'll be using the birth announcements -- with a picture of the darling in a Santa hat. I also love, love, love the photo books Shutterfly has -- I've made four of them myself.  And Sarah just received a Birthday party invitation from Shutterfly.

To enter for your chance at 25 free cards from Shutterfly, leave a comment and tell me . . . you're favorite holiday tradition. Comments will be closed on Friday, October 29 at 8:00 pm. Then I'll draw two random winners!