Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Chatty Cathy

I can talk about anything.

Any.thing.

For real. And I can devolop an opinion about anything.

I can offer help on anything. Any topic.

It's quite annoying.

I know nothing about baseball but I'll be glad to discus the uniforms with you. (love the old time ones)

I used to follow hockey but don't now. But I'll discuss what I used to know. (because that's helpful)

Worried about something? Let's have coffee and talk it out. For hours. Really.

Excited about something? Let's have coffee and talk about it. For hours. Really.

Nothing going on? Just an average day? Let's hang out on the phone and talk about it. For hours. Honestly.

And today?

I've nothing to say.

6 comments:

  1. And that is perfectly ok.
    PS. Hockey just isn't the same anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHA - and yet you came up with a post anyway. :p

    I love how you can chat about anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are what my stream of consciousness posts are for. And my recipe posts. And my "let me answer a random questionnaire" posts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's not, is it? Why is that?

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's been me lately. I totally get it. As you can tell I've only posted like 2x since NaBloPoMo ended. Man that month almost killed me. But seriously. Quiet is fine. Just don't hide out from Facebook and Twitter. You're missed!

    ReplyDelete