Monday, December 5, 2011

My Memoies: Review and Free Give A Way!

I love to scrapbook. (and knit. and blog. and read.) Each child has their own scrapbook for their first year of life that I scrapped meticulously just for them. And then we have multiple other 'family' books that are in various stages of 'scrappin' because it's an ongoing process over here.  I love the process, the creation of a page. I love watching it devolp right before me.

So when I was contacted by My Memories, a digital scrapbook company, I was intrigued. I downloaded the scrapbook software and played around with it for an entire afternoon - and I really enjoyed it. I found it easy to upload pictures onto your pages -- the program just grabs pictures that you select from the library on your computer, no special uploading needed. The layouts that come with the basic download are very nice, I had plenty of options to choose from and was completely satisfied with my creations. And YOU WILL BE TOO when you enter to win your own free copy of the software (a $40 value). And it's not just scrapbooks that you can make, but cd's with music/vocal voice overs on them and calendars (which I totally loved.)

If you want a free copy of My Memories Suite visit their website at : http://mymemories.com  and tell me what digital paper pack layout you like best. Contest closes at 11pm Wednesday, December 7, 2011.

I recieved a free copy of the software for this review. However, all opinions are my own and completely honest.

**please, please forgive any typos! I still don't have a computer that can handle spell check!**

3 comments:

  1. Don't include me in the contest because I'll be giving away my own copy next week...however, I just wanted to say that I think it's a great program. I created my Christmas cards using it this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. jane austen christmas?!?!?! this is officially cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the calendar feature. Looks like a fun project.

    ReplyDelete