Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Brain Overload

Have you ever been so busy you dream your completing your tasks?

Yeah. That's how busy I am this week.

I've managed to over schedule myself so much that I don't have time to think. Plus the kids activities have to get done too - and it's skating night tomorrow night and  a project is due. Of course.

And it's gorgeous outside so who wants to be inside getting anything done? Not me, that's for sure.

So while I'm running around like a mad woman, please don't leave me :) I'll be back soon. I know you're totally missing me. I mean, who wouldn't?? I'm all witty and fun, insightful and deep. I know that I mesmerize you with my posts. I mean, duh :)

So, if you're here and completely missing me, take a look around. Look at my side bar where it says "Must Reads" and get your fix there.

Again, I'll be back, probably this weekend.

 

4 comments:

  1. When you're writing, we're reading. Simple as that.

    Be safe - and not crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl get out there and enjoy this beautiful spring that the universe is gracing us. Everything else can wait. We'll still be here. Promise. xoox

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been there... hang in there, mama! Have some FUN too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the worst may be over . . . I'm hoping anyway!

    ReplyDelete