Friday, March 25, 2011

Jennifer Lopez Isn't Hot. Wait . . . What??

A few weeks ago while watching the try outs for American Idol, this is the conversation that takes place.

Husband: Who is that?

Me: *sigh* Jennifer Lopez

Husband: Wow. She's . . . not attractive at all. Can she at least sing, or something?

Me: *stares blankly*

Husband: What's up with her face? Her make up is all . .  ugly. And those clothes? Who is dressing her? Because she needs to look in a mirror.

Me: What?

[caption id="attachment_552" align="alignright" width="150" caption="Uhm. . . weird eyes??"][/caption]

Husband: What?

Me: Let me understand this . . .you do or do not think she is attractive?

A commercial comes on for some razor/shampoo, featuring JLo herself. I point this out.

Husband: That's her?

Me: YES

Husband: It looks nothing like her. She's OK. I guess.

Me: ::HEADEXPLOSION:: She's been in People's Most Beautiful People.

Husband: *shrugs* She's got weird eyes.

This is really, really good for me. Right?

~~If you want to get updates from my blog -- because you know you are totally addicted, it's become your crack and all -- click on the 'Networked Blogs' button on the right hand side of the page. You don't need an account or anything. My blog will then just update straight to your home page on Facebook each time I update. No scrolling to search madly for my awesome updates. No lying awake at night wondering if I've posted and you've missed something earth shattering. See? Your crack delivered right to your door. I'm your dealer. You'll thank me. You can also 'like' me on my Facebook button. I'm all fancy and have a Facebook page. I post vids and articles from others blogs there that are amusing/interesting/weird. More crack for YOU. Because I am always thinking of you. :)~~